Wednesday, September 15, 2010

September is Flying By!

I can hardly believe we are half way through September already!

Time just flies by at Denton Creek because we are having fun! (And staying busy!)

I want to thank our students & teachers for a very smooth beginning to the year. It's great to see our students so excited about learning & so engaged in learning!

I hope our parents will check out the cool blogs, websites, & animoto videos that our teachers have created. They are quite impressive. I can see very positive implications for teachers to use instructionally.

Blogging is new to me and I will soon be posting some questions for our Trailblazers to ponder and answer, so please check back with me! I am anxious to see the dialogue from this!

If you will take the time to respond to my blogs, that will reinforce me to continue!

We are looking forward to seeing our families Friday night, September 17th for our Back-to-School Social from 6-8PM.

See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment